Monday, December 21, 2009

Yaoi Game: D. Nd Poisoned

Download here:

This is toward the "Puzzle Ending"














This is toward the "Bodyguard Ending"
















This is toward the "Forever" Ending












Here is the walkthroughs for different endings:

- The puzzle (Nice ending)
- Forever (Sad ending)
- Unreachable (Mello and Near HOT ending // Mello is seme)
- Games (Mello and Near HOT ending // Mello is seme)
- The bodyguard (Nice ending but not yaoi)
- The loyal dog (Mello and Matt HOT ending// Mello is uke :))

14 comments:

Maleizi said...

death note!!!!

Darker Blue said...

Yes, the story is from the dealth note. L is not dead yet, and gives a project to mello and near, so that they will learn to work together. Interesting game, and some of the endings are really disturbing :))

DB

Akane-chan said...

OMG I love that game.

Darker Blue said...

I like it too. The makers are really creative!

DB

xPegasusx said...

Nice game!
Just finished the ending 'Forever'.
Broke my heart.

Darker Blue said...

Thanks Pegagus. Yes, the endings are really nice.

Try this game too. It is shorter and ending is very cute!

http://darkerbluex.blogspot.com/2010/01/ls-difficult-successors-guide.html

Anonymous said...

First I finished this game with ending "Loyal Dog", I'm MxM shiper so that's perfect ;D

Darker Blue said...

XD

Anonymous said...

I got the punishment ending ._. ...........

Darker Blue said...

Oh! I didn't include that ending here :)

DB

Anonymous said...

Well your ending pics for forever and puzzle are both in puzzle, i haven't finished it but do they both go like that?

Darker Blue said...

I am not sure, it has been a long time that I played this game, so I can't really remember :D But I think the ending pictures were different, but some of the pictures during the progress of the game were the same.
Good luck :D

DB

Anonymous said...

what is the punishment ending? and is it true that in the forever ending Mello kills Near and himself?

Darker Blue said...

Hmm, yeah I remember something like that ^^

DB